Have you met Rebel Mom at Another Day In The Mad House? She is a riot. I highly recommend you stop by for a good laugh and a hello.
She tagged me today, and since I'm avoiding all the things I need to do this weekend, I'm playing along. Here's how it works:
--Mention the person who tagged you.
--Complete the list of 8's
--Tag 8 others and let them know. (I'm not naming names for the tag, so anyone can play along... or not.)
Here are the 8's....
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1) Seeing 500 Summers with my hubby tonight
2) Not cooking dinner for the above mentioned movie date
3) Vacation on Thursday to Ohio
4) A bag family BBQ in Ohio with everything homemade by my sisters
5) Meeting my friend's baby girl who was born this morning! Emily is 5 lbs, 10 oz.
6) Sleeping in Sunday morning
7) Watching TiVo's episodes of Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood-- I'm hooked!
8) My 100th Post Giveway starting August 4th
8 things I did yesterday
1) What day was yesterday, I can't remember, oh right, Friday
2) Physical therapy for my tired, old, aching body-- Ouch and boring
3) Lunch with my 99 1/2 year old friend-- He's perfection and a great joy!
4) Shopped at the produce market-- Strawberries, blueberries, melons and pineapple
5) Cleaned and sliced fruit for dinner party with friends
6) Went to dinner party
7) Laughed my ass off at dinner party
8) Went to bed way too late thanks to dinner party
8 things I wish I could do
1) Touch my toes again-- It's been years!
2) Do the splits-- You never know when that trick might come in handy.
3) Skip lunch and lose 3 pounds-- Ahh, those were the days... about 35 years ago
4) Win the lottery has a nice ring to it
5) Have a fabulous weekend getaway and invite all my blog friends with the lottery loot
6) Have a big vegetable garden. It would be great to say "I grew this corn myself" :-)
7) Dance at the Rainbow Room in NYC-- It sounds so romantic
8) See Paris with an unlimited budget
8 places I've traveled to
1) Most of the United States
2) A lot of Canada
3) Rome & Milan
5) Paris and Cannes
8) Poland/Ukraine-- Once was definitely enough!
8 places I'd like to travel to
1) Ohio, always
2) Mt. Rushmore on the 4th of July for fireworks
3) Africa on a safari
4) Tuscany for a month of cooking classes
5) Yosemite, again-- I seriously could live there! It's so beautiful.
6) Provence, France
8) India, to meet Braja of course.
Want more? Check out these "8s" players. Let you know if you play and I'll add you name too!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Welcome to The Fifty Factor - Joanna