It's a big weekend at our house. Saturday was Godson's birthday party. Can you guess what we did?
The kids had a blast and I was relieved that they all left with the same amount of fingers and thumbs they arrived with.
Packages in the mail are such a treat and I received a very special one from Nyne at Brilliance Found. I as lucky enough to win this beautiful crystal necklace in her recent giveaway.
Nyne is a very talented jewelry designer who lives in Vancouver, Canada and I thank her for this generous gift. Please visit her site HERE. (And shop til you drop!)
******The clever and always entertaining Eddie Bluelight at Clouds and Silvery Linings pass the Versatile Blogger Award on to me so long ago I'm embarrassed to say. But better late than never, so I thank sweet Eddie for thinking of me. I'm supposed to share 8 riveting pieces of information about me which the world has been waiting for with baited breath...
1) Nearly everything in my clothes closet is either black, gray or white.
2) Being a cheerleader in high school was not nearly as fun as I thought it would be, but I liked the uniform.
3) I can parallel park (a car) really well. Too bad it's no longer a test requirement.
4) Pumpkin Ice Cream is a favorite this time of year.
5) Growing up I put mayonnaise on everything I ate-- literally, everything.
6) I still need to get a flu shot but I'm not over my cold yet.
7) I'll be heading to Ohio on Wednesday to visit my family one more time before the snow flies.
8) I would really like a crockpot. (Who said I was high maintenance :-)
As usual, Awards come with naming names and passing them on, but you know I usually break that rule, so if you want to play along grab the Award and run with it.
And be sure to check out Eddie's popular Sunday Roast interviewing bloggers from around the world. And if you're up for a good Roasting let me know and I'll introduce you to Eddie or you can email him directly. Seriously-- I did it, you should too.
How's your Sunday?
Welcome to www.TheFiftyFactor.com - Joanna Jenkins